Monday, July 23, 2012

Stella & Dot Party - Close Call

Oh my gosh!  What a fun evening we had Friday night!  I wasn't sure if it was going to get started on time or not, but I was sure there was going to be a party!   My niece, Allison drove in from Houston and what should have been a 4 1/2 hour drive turned into a 7 hour drive.  We are still not sure what caused the backup other than a bad thunderstorm, but she didn't let that get in her way.  She came in and transformed my dining room into a beautiful jewelry store.  My guests arrived shortly thereafter and enjoyed yummy hord'erves and beverages.  Then, there was shopping (lots of shopping) to do!

Stella & Dot

Stella & Dot

Stella & Dot

Stella & Dot

Stella & Dot

Stella & Dot


If you haven't had the pleasure of going to a Stella & Dot Trunk Show , you should make a point to.  You might even consider hosting one yourself.  The jewelry is absolutely beautiful and you can earn points towards lots of free jewelry.  Besides, what girl wouldn't want to spend an evening with girlfriends doing some retail therapy!!

Here's a link to my niece's page: http://www.stelladot.com/sites/allisoncarl

1 comment:

Kelly said...

This looks adorable! So sorry I missed it, but can't wait to throw my own!