Thursday, September 13, 2012

21 day Purse Challenge!!!


How often do you find the bottom of your purse looking like a trash can?  It seems like no matter how hard I try, I still end up with a lot of trash in my purse.  I've decided I would challenge myself for 21 days to keep my purse in order.  Now I'm going to ask for your help on this one.  I'm looking for any suggestions for what you do to keep your purse/backpack/whatever you use to hold your daily essentials as you walk/run out the door in order.

I've seen lots of ideas on Pinterest and different websites and blogs and I'm throwing those ideas around in my head but I'm anxious to hear what your ideas and/or suggestions might be.

I'll let you know when I start and when 21 days are up and, I'll report back to you what I did, what worked and what didn't!
Purse Challenge

Looking forward to hearing your comments!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I find that a lot of time my purse is completely full of trash! I have a lot of receipts in there (which I don't always need), kleenex, etc. I try to clean my purse out every night - which def. helps. Also, I keep little bags in there for medicine, hair products, etc. and that seems to improve things!

Unknown said...

I use the free bags you get when it's bonus time at the make-up counter to separate items such as lipsticks, lip glosses in one, breath mints, gum and breath spray in one, first aid products in one, etc. It has helped tremenduously. As usual, thanks for all the great ideas!!