As I promised yesterday, I want to share my latest organization project! I hope I inspire and challenge others who are in need of a makeover under the kitchen sink to roll up their sleeves and enjoy the results!
Here's how I did it:
1. First, I removed everything from the cabinet and purged items that I didn't need. I also moved housecleaning products to a different cabinet which I will share in a later post.
2. Then I cleaned the cabinet with soapy water and wiped it dry.
3. I laid down contact paper which I had purchased from Target for around $6 per roll. I used less than one roll for my cabinet.
4. Once I had my paper laid down, I categorized like items together and used these organizing bins, which have a great stacking feature, for storing. The bins were also purchased at Target.
5. Lastly, I decided to place tags to identify where my items were located in each bin.
Mission accomplished! Now it's your turn! Please send pictures of your before & after to firstname.lastname@example.org
and I will share on my blog!