Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Purse Challenge Update -- Week 1



Purseket Update
Update

So far, so good! I only had one moment of what I thought was going to be chaos in the purse since last Wednesday when I started my challenge. I accidentally turned my purse upside down in the car! But, I have to say, thanks to the Purseket, nothing fell out of the purse. When I turned it back upright it was loose in the purse, but just outside of its pocket.

There are two things I want to share with you after my first week on the challenge -- one being positive and the other being an area I'd like to improve on. They are:

1. Because each thing has a place, if I go to put something else in the purse that really doesn't need to be in there, i.e. trash, I find myself finding another option, like a garbage can!

2. I'm thinking about some sort of labeling for each pocket because I do find myself hunting the pockets when I'm looking for my tape measure, keys, etc.

So, there you have it! I would say week one was successful. I'll update again next Wednesday.  How was your first week of Purse Organization?

No comments: