Monday, June 3, 2013

As Promised!

Sometimes I hear people say "I don't know where the weekend went"...

in fact...

I even hear myself say that sometimes.

But today, I can say "I know right where the weekend went".

Baseball...

lsu baseball

baseball...


Louisiana State Baseball


and more baseball.

Louisiana State Baseball


My husband has made a true fan out of me!



However.....



I would be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about all of those projects I have back at the house.


I know I promised you a sneak peek at what's been going on in my home office so, albeit a small one, (kind of more of a tease really)....

Ta dah!
patterns


I was able to run a couple of errands and pick up some great deals and I can't wait to share them all with you soon!


Hope you are having a great Monday!

Kim

p.s.  The light fixture is almost hung!  Woo hoo!!!

No comments: