Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy Feet



Have you ever been so excited about something....either good news about a job....

 or a new pair of shoes.....

or arriving at a vacation destination....

that you just couldn't contain yourself....and you started dancing......

without any music....

or a care in the world about who might be watching?

Well, that's what my sister, Denise and I call "Happy Feet".

And that's exactly what I was doing today....when this box arrived...

light fixture


I couldn't believe how fast my new light fixture for my office got here!





And, my sweet darling husband, with whom I am celebrating our anniversary with later tonight, will be installing it for me sometime this weekend.  (Of course, it will be in between lots of LSU Regional baseball games!!)


Louisiana State Baseball


Geaux Tigers!!


He promises....he will have it up and working before Monday morning...and I look forward to sharing it with you on the reveal day!

Stay tuned for sneak peeks of what else has been going on in my home office space!

Have a great day!

Kim











No comments: