Friday, July 20, 2012

Napkin Ring Storage

I recently purchased this beautiful pewter towel rack from a home interior store in my area and couldn't wait to get home and display some of my hand towels.  Unfortunately, the bars on the rack are too low and the towels don't hang right but instead kind of lay on the countertop.  I love the piece and didn't want to return it but couldn't find a way to make it work for my towels.  So, I decided to think outside the box and come up with something else it could be used for.


Napkin Ring Storage

Napkin Ring Storage



Besides being addicted to organizing, I have to confess I have an obsession to table scapes.  I love decorating my table for each holiday, but you can ask any one of my kids and they will tell you that just about any day of the year you can find my dining and kitchen tables decorated in some type of theme.   All that being said, I've accumulated quite a few napkin rings.  Some time back I decided to use some of my ribbons to keep them together in sets and now I have a fun way to store them in my closet.

Napkin Ring Storage

                                                 


What do you think?  I loved using my ribbon before but I love the idea even more now because I can see them so much better and know exactly what I have to choose from for my next themed table scape.


Gotta go get busy for my Stella & Dot Trunk Show tonight!


Make it a great day and do some small act of kindness for someone.


Happy Organizing!

No comments: