Wednesday, September 26, 2012

And so, the challenge begins!!

Guess what arrived yesterday!?!?!?!




Purse Challenge




I was so excited to see the box at my doorstep and get started on my challenge! However, I was in the middle of cooking dinner, so I wasn't able to open the box until this morning.





Purse Challenge




I purchased a medium size Purseket - brown and tan logo print.





Purse Challenge





So here's what I have to get back into my purse....yikes!




Purse Challenge




I always carry a tape measure with me so I can measure items for clients, and of course myself, when I'm away from the house. I love my pill box that I found at Stein Mart!




Purse Challenge




Kleenex, keys , glasses and gum - are all must haves!




Purse Challenge

Purse Challenge






Purse Challenge


I also like to keep a small bag with pens, pencils, and toiletries inside my purse. I love my Mud Pie phone case and have to have my lipstick case (which by the way, is actually a Vera Bradley eyeglass case that I use to keep lipsticks in instead.)


Purse Challenge




Here's everything in it's place:




Purse Challenge




I like how it holds my purse upright.




Purse Challenge




So, the challenge begins! I have to say, I'm a little skeptical that it will be easy to keep things in order, but I'm going to give it my best shot.

I will keep you updated throughout my challenge, which ends on October 16th.



Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim, good luck with this challenge. I'm sure you will do great since that is usually how you are once you set your mind to something..
looking forward to the updates..

Unknown said...

Thanks Denise. I can report back that Day 1 went well and I really put it to the test because I was out shopping for about four hours.