Wednesday, October 17, 2012

21 Day Challenge Results


Well, today is day 21 and I wish I could say that the Purseket was a huge success but unfortunately, for me, it wasn't what I would consider my "unorganized purse solver".

 

What I liked about it:

When I did take the time to put things back in a pocket, it did keep my purse straight.

If I was using it in a floppy purse, it held the purse upright better.

What I didn't like about it:

I couldn't seem to remember what I put in what pocket and the dark color made it hard to locate easily. Maybe a clear Purseket is the way to go if they make it!

If I was using a purse that had more than one opening, it was difficult to fit into the purse.
 


Now, I will say, one tip I received, I've used and now has become a habit (hence, the 21 days), was to empty all of the trash and receipts out every night. I have managed to multitask while brushing my teeth, so it's not really adding any more time to my evening rituals.

So, there you have it! If anyone knows of any other purse organizing tips, I would LOVE to hear about them!

Happy Organizing!

Stay tuned tomorrow for my "under the kitchen sink" makeover!

No comments: