Thursday, October 18, 2012

Under the Kitchen Sink!

As I promised yesterday, I want to share my latest organization project! I hope I inspire and challenge others who are in need of a makeover under the kitchen sink to roll up their sleeves and enjoy the results!

Here's how I did it:

1. First, I removed everything from the cabinet and purged items that I didn't need. I also moved housecleaning products to a different cabinet which I will share in a later post.





Under Kitchen Sink

Under Kitchen Sink

Under Kitchen Sink



2. Then I cleaned the cabinet with soapy water and wiped it dry.


Under Kitchen Sink

3. I laid down contact paper which I had purchased from Target for around $6 per roll. I used less than one roll for my cabinet.




Under Kitchen Sink


4. Once I had my paper laid down, I categorized like items together and used these organizing bins, which have a great stacking feature, for storing. The bins were also purchased at Target.




Under Kitchen Sink


Under Kitchen Sink


5. Lastly, I decided to place tags to identify where my items were located in each bin.
Under Kitchen Sink

Under Kitchen Sink

Mission accomplished! Now it's your turn! Please send pictures of your before & after to oisfororganize@gmail.com and I will share on my blog!

No comments: