Friday, January 18, 2013

An Update on this Month's Challenge


Kitchen Drawer Challenge Update
We are a little more than halfway through the month and I thought I would check in to see how everyone is doing with this month’s challenge.
I received emails from readers who’ve started working on their kitchen drawers and I’m so excited to see people getting involved.  I thought I would share a couple of them with you today.
Here are some before and after pictures from one of my readers:
This was a Kitchen Utensil Drawer before…
Kitchen Drawer Challenge

And here is the after…
Kitchen Drawer Challenge


I love how she maximized the use of the container.  It looks like it was made for the items she has!!

And here is a Junk Drawer makeover:
Kitchen Drawer Challenge

Kitchen Drawer Challenge


And here is another follower’s After Photo:

Kitchen Drawer Challenge

Looks like somebody is ready for “baking”!!
Please keep sending in your pictures to oisfororganize@gmail.com
KITCHEN DRAWER ORG TIP
If you are feeling like you can’t seem to find the time, consider picking a drawer that’s a quick makeover.  Maybe it’s the dish towels and hot pads.  While you are waiting for that pot of water to boil, pull everything out and spruce it up.  Get rid of those items that need to go to the “recycle” box or even the “toss” box. Grab a pen and pad and make a note to pick up a couple of new ones next time you are at the store.  By the time you’re done, the water should be boiling!!
Happy Organizing!

No comments: