Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Checklists

If you search the Internet, you will find all kinds of checklists for cleaning and organizing and if you are anything like me, you LOVE LOVE LOVE checklists. What is it about checking things off your list that gives you such a feeling of accomplishment?

Whatever the answer, I know it definitely motivates me. I've been told if you tackle the item on your list that you want to do the least first, your day will be more productive. I must admit that I don't frequently follow that rule, but when I do, it does seem to make the rest of the day go smoother! You might try it and see how it works for you.

Nonetheless, I thought I would share some lists with you that you might find helpful in planning your day, week, month and/or year!

I came across these lists from Martha Stewart a few years ago and was thrilled to find them still available online.

Checklists

Checklists

Checklists


If you click here it will bring you to the website where you can print them yourself for your own personal use.

Some of you may have your own checklists that you currently use that work great for you. If so, we would love for you to share. Feel free to email us at oisfororganize@gmail.com.

Happy Organizing!

No comments: