For many of us, our car is our home away from home. Whether we are running kids around from school to activities to doctors’ offices, or we are just driving to and from work, we spend A LOT of time in our cars.
Just as we enjoy our homes being organized, the same goes for our car.
Here’s a list of items that I thought would be helpful in getting and keeping the car organized as well as good to have on those lengthy road trips. You can certainly add or omit items that are more catered to your needs.
- Disinfectant Wipes (I recently read that gas pump handles carries some of the worst germs you can imagine.) Kind of makes you want to run out and buy wipes right now, huh?
2. Band aids
3. Nail clipper & nail files
6. Toothbrush & toothpaste
7. Ziploc bags (just in case someone gets carsick)
8. Small flashlight or emergency beamer
9. Travel size packages of “tummy ache” and “headache” medicines
10. Tide Pen/Shout Wipes
11. Small sewing kit
Here is what my kit looks like:
You can even use a small shoe organizer like this one from the dollar store:
So, what’s your car looking like today? Take some before and after pictures and email us at email@example.com.