Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Online Organizer

Are you one of those people that writes usernames and passwords on little tiny pieces of paper and then can’t find them when you need them?  Or, you may keep them in your mobile device and hope that you don’t lose the device or it dies on you forever.  Of course, if you have run all of the regular “back ups” you should be fine, right?
When I was reorganizing my filing system to Freedom Filer (which I love love love), I realized that most of my user names and passwords were written in the left side of my file folders for each account.  With Freedom Filer, I wasn’t going to be using those types of folders any longer and found myself wondering where was I going to keep track of all of that information.
Lucky for me, I have a sister who is probably more organized than I am (although we run a close race) and when I mentioned my dilemma to her, she immediately had a solution.
Online Organizer

Not only did she have a solution, but she actually had an extra Gooseberry Patch organizer for me.   I’m pretty sure that we got off the phone and she went straight to the post office because within a couple of days my organizer arrived!
Online Organizer
The organizer is divided by alphabet and each page gives you the ability to write three entries.
Online Organizer
I  really like that it gives you the option to write notes because many times, you are required to answer security questions as well as usernames and passwords, and this gives you a place for those questions and answers.
Online Organizer
My sister, Pege found ours at a local shop in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, called “Cross Stitch Cupboard” www.crossstitchcupboard.com or you can visit www.gooseberrypatch.com , and they offer it for $7.95 and in three other patterns.
Online Organizer

What do you use to keep track of your online account info??  How is it working for you?  Please email us at www.oisfororganize@gmail.com
Hope everyone is having a great day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Moni - Zuhaus at Home said...

Just popping in to say "hello'....you have a wonderful blog and a new follower!

Unknown said...

Thanks Moni!