Friday, February 8, 2013

Freedom Filer

So, last month I mentioned in my blog here, that I was considering a filing system called “Freedom Filerhttp://www.freedomfiler.com/, but wasn’t sure if I wanted to invest in it or try to come up with a cheaper system myself.

When I went back to their website to research a little more, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I could get it cheaper if I printed the instructions on-line as opposed to getting them with the package.  Well, that was a no brainer for me!  So, I clicked on the “purchase” button and have been waiting some-what patiently for my filing system to arrive. 

Guess what came in the mail this week??

Files

This is just a sampling of what’s in the box!
No need to wonder what I’ll be working on shortly…..
Stay tuned and I will soon be able to share all the “good and maybe not-so-good (hopefully not) things about the system!

Have a great weekend and don’t forget to work on that laundry room!!

Happy Organizing!

Kim

No comments: