Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love is All You Need

Well, I had great plans for a beautiful table setting, a wonderful meal, flowers and tokens of love for my husband and mother-in-law today.  Unfortunately, my body didn’t get the memo that I needed to be well.  It looks like, due to illness, I will have to shelf my plans for a later date.

Valentine Table
But, when you have the love of your life as your partner, while all of those material things are nice (don’t get me wrong – I do love them!), you realize that what’s really important is that you can just be together, sick and all, and it’s really all you need.

Valentine Table
I hope all of you can spend today with someone you love; a partner, a child, a parent or grandparent, a special friend or maybe all of the above!


Happy Valentine’s Day!!


Kim

No comments: