Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It's Another One of My Favorite Things Tuesday - Unexpected!

I woke up this morning with a lot of excitement and jitters!

resource

I had a phone consultation scheduled with Karianne @ Thistlewood Farms (isn't her home awesome) to help me with my blog and hopefully, better inspire my readers.  

whew...

She didn't disappoint - understatement!  

But that wasn't the unexpected part - I was fully expecting to be charged up and motivated...all you have to do is read one of her posts and you will get the picture.


The unexpected part of my day came when I hung up the phone.

My youngest daughter, Katie showed up and told me she brought me something.

kim and katie











  
Even though she's 24 now, I still never know what surprise she has 
lurking around the corner.


And when I reached the kitchen, there they were.  

surprise


PINK TULIPS!

Just because...


surprise


Aren't they beautiful!  

Are pink tulips my favorite flowers?  I can't really say that I truly have a favorite flower, there are so many that I love.

Receiving them from my daughter,

                         just because, 

                             now that is TRULY one of my favorite things!

Hope you are having a beautiful day,

Kim








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwww, I love this, love pink tulips, love Katie and love you... and that is one of my favorite things....my love for my awesome family..

Kelly said...

So sweet and thoughtful! And the flowers are so pretty! Don't forget the penny trick!