Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Label Searching on Pinterest

Pinterest is such a great place to find lots and lots of ideas for projects to do yourself.  They have recently changed the format with larger images, design changes and a web analytic tool that provides data to approved and verified websites that will let you know what your followers are like!!  If you aren't already following me on Pinterest, I would love for you to start following me now!

Over the past few days I've been working on my kitchen pantry and looking for the perfect labels for my new containers that I shared on Facebook yesterday.

How about these?

source




source




source




source




  
source 




Soooo many choices!!!!  Which one would you choose?

I think I know which one is my favorite!


Happy Organizing!

Kim







2 comments:

Kelly said...

I would choose the second one... I love the chalkboard look! There are so many that come with the printable, including some blank ones, and they're all for free! Hmmm....I may have to try these out!

Anonymous said...

Love the idea about the labels. I am trying to find the floral/scalloped large labels for paint like the ones you did for your paint jars. Can you tell me where you got them so I can download them?

Thanks,

Ann