Monday, April 8, 2013

Under the Kitchen Sink – Revisited


The weather was so nice this past weekend that I found myself out on our back porch more than I probably should have been.  You know the feeling when you have that list of things to do that you keep hoping someone will sprinkle magic dust and puff, it’s done!



I would like to say I was productive while sitting on my rump and searching the internet world for new ideas for under my kitchen sink!  But, that would be a real s t r e t c hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I did organize it last October, and for the most part, I would say it has been working well for us.  But, there’s always room for improvement, as “they” say.




Here are some ideas that I came across that I think would work great under the sink but also in other areas in the kitchen:

resource
 It's a little pricey (just under $43), but sure looks nice!
resource


resource
 FYI - these are also available in white.




resource



resource




resource

resource

Great for hanging items on the back of cabinet doors!
I guess I have no excuse now for making some improvements under my sink.  How about you?  What are you working on in your kitchen this week?  Have you found any ideas that you just know we would love to hear about?

Send in your comments, please!!

Happy Organizing!

Kim







No comments: